Wednesday 2 February 2011

Hello friends!

Hi everyone, and a super happy new years to you all. I'm SO touched to see so many old friends, new friends and talented faces following … It's been such a busy few months, so I've been practically invisible in blogland, and the real world alike. Who knew how intense bookmaking would be! I've been very blessed though. After a very steep learning curve(!), there's now 2 wonderful children's books in the pipeline and I've been lucky enough to work with some seriously talented authors and publishers, alongside my super-agent Teresa. I can't wait to share it all with you (keeping the art quiet is SUPER tough. I'm terrible at secrets!). Keep checking back for news! I'm going to try and get myself into a more regular doodle routine for the blog and twitter, and as soon as I can release any exciting sneek peeks, be sure that I will do!! Hope you're well!! Thanks for following, and lots of love x k

8 comments:

  1. I discovered you work last week and I love it! May need to do a post on my blogs on you! I'm at http://samanthaeynon.blogspot.com/ on here if you have time to have a peek, be fab to get a follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey i loves your drawing :) ive missed you blogging get back on it ...hope everything is going super awesomelly amazing with your bookz :) love caela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy don't I know the feeling. We love your illustration and glad that wonderful things are happening for you. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, me and tilda can't wait for your books to come out. turns out she is an absolute book worm, which gives her mum and dad lots of excuses to buy some seriously cool children's books. not that we need any excuses.

    really chuffed for you and so happy it's all working out so well

    hope yo catch up in person soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love your illustrations and can't wait to see the books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Donny, Sam, Vanessa, Caela and Claudia (& Tilly!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting can't wait to see your projects! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper excited for you, Kirstie! I'm really happy to hear of your wonderful book projects - can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete